All RainPonchosOnline.com transactions are in US $ Dollars. We currently ship within the U.S. only.
At RainPonchosOnline.com and McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc., your privacy is important to us. We will not sell your email address to other companies and only share personally identifiable information under the following circumstances:
1) We share your information with our third party partner companies for order processing and fulfillment, credit card clearance, e-commerce affiliation, and other services of an administrative nature.
2) We have your expressed permission to share the information.
No security system, or system of transmitting data over the Internet, can be guaranteed as 100% secure. However, rainponchosonline.com will do everything we can to protect your privacy and use security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information. We operate secure data networks protected by standard firewall and password protection.
If you have any questions about this policy, data collection, and usage practices, please contact us at:
P.O. Box 80218
Fort Wayne, IN 46898
Returns, Exchanges, & Refunds
RainPonchosOnline.com and McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc. will do everything we can to guarantee your complete satisfaction. We stand behind our products, our service, and our customers.
If you have received the wrong item, or if the item arrives damaged, we will happily replace the item or provide a refund. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any unopened merchandise within 30 days for a prompt refund.
To exchange or request a refund, please…
Repack the item in its original packaging, with the packing slip.
- Contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-336-7779 for authorization.
- Please request the ship to address when requesting authorization for return. The size of the shipment will determine the ship to location.
RainponchosOnline.com is not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit. For your security, please return your item with an insured courier such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS Parcel Post and retain your receipt.
- Your credit card will be credited for the price of the product(s) and any taxes, excluding shipping costs.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged to your credit card on each return request.
- If you wish to cancel your order or items on your order, rainponchosonline.com will attempt to cancel these items if your request is within 24 hours of order placement. In order to make a cancellation request, please call 877-336-7779. We cannot guarantee the order will be cancelled, and if the order ships, shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Your card will be credited when rainponchosonline.com has received and processed your return. Typically, within 7-10 business days after the item is returned to us.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credits to appear on their customers’ accounts. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
Please note that any wholesale or customized product, once produced, is NOT eligible for returns or exchanges.
Terms and Conditions
1. The trademark RainPonchosOnline.com® as well as certain logos and other Marks used in the Site (the “Marks”) are owned by RainPonchosOnline.com, a wholly owned subsidiary of McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc., and used under license by its affiliated companies. You may not use the Marks displayed on this Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. Any other use is strictly prohibited and RainwearOnline.com will take all necessary action to enforce its rights.
2. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions. You may download one copy of the contents of the Site to one computer for your personal and noncommercial home use provided you do not change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice. If you modify or use the materials for any other purpose, you will be violating the intellectual property rights of McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc. which it vigorously protects.
3. The Site provides you an opportunity to communicate with us. Please be aware that any communication, whether it be suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other material, to RainwearOnline.com through the Site or otherwise will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you submit, transmit, or post becomes the property of McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc., or its affiliates (here in after " RainwearOnline.com ") and RainwearOnline.com is free to use, without being limited there to, any ideas, concepts, suggestions, graphics, photography, or know-how contained in any communication for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or noncommercial, without payment of any compensation to you.
4. RainPonchosOnline.com has used reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site; however, it makes no warranties or representation as to the accuracy of its contents. Neither RainPonchosOnline.com nor McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc. assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
5. This Site and all content, included or available therein, are provided "As Is" and "As Available" with all faults. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, SECURITY AND ACCURACY (ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED). RainwearOnline.com does not represent or warrant that your use of the Site will be uninterrupted, error free, secure, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that any content is accurate or correct. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusions of certain warranties some of these exclusions may not apply to you. Under no circumstance shall RainwearOnline.com, its parent, subsidiaries, or affiliates and each of the foregoing directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, counsel, successors and assigns be liable for any damages or injury whether direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential that results from the use of or inability to use this Site or any portion thereof including, without being limited thereto, any offering that may be made therein. This limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if RainwearOnline.com had been advised of the possibility of such liability. The total liability of RainwearOnline.com to you for all losses, damages and causes of action (in contract, tort, including without limitation, negligence, or otherwise) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access the Site. You may bring no claim against RainwearOnline.com more than one (1) year after the action arose. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages the liability of RainwearOnline.com in such jurisdiction shall be limited to the extent permit by the law there under.
6. RainPonchosOnline.com makes no representation about any other site that you may access through its Site and is not responsible for the contents of any other site. Unless expressly stated, RainPonchosOnline.com does not endorse any products or services offered by any company or person linked to its Site. You may not create a link to the RainwearOnline.com Site without first obtaining its written permission.
7. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws. RainwearOnline.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. This Site is controlled by RainPonchosOnline.com from its offices within the United States of America. RainPonchosOnline.com makes no representation that all of the contents of the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Site is prohibited from locations where some or all of the content is illegal. If you choose to access this site from other locations, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any contents of the Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site content shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Indiana without regard to its conflict of law principles. You agree and hereby submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Federal and State Courts located in Fort Wayne, Indiana USA.
9. Any failure by RainPonchosOnline.com to enforce any of its right under these Terms and Condition or under applicable law shall not constitute a waiver of such rights. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful by a Court of competent jurisdiction, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereunder. These terms and conditions contain the entire agreement between you and RainwearOnline.com relating to your use of the Site.
10. RainPonchosOnline.com may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
Safe Harbor Notice
Forward-looking statements in this website, if any, are made under the Safe Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Certain important factors could cause results to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements, including the impact of changing economic or business conditions, the impact of competition, the availability of favorable credit and trade terms, the impact of changes in the cost or availability of food and real estate, government regulation, construction costs, weather conditions and other factors discussed from time to time in reports filed by the Company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
If you are purchasing Polyethylene (PE) ponchos for use in the state of California, please see the information below.
Proposition 65 is a California law that requires manufacturers to notify consumers of the risk of exposure to any of the chemicals specified on the California Proposition 65 list. If you are purchasing ponchos for resale or distribution in California, each individual poncho is required under this law to be clearly labeled with the following:
California Health and Safety Code Section 25249.6
"WARNING: The distributor of this product warns that this product MAY contain substances known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive toxicity."
If this product is intended for resale, a copy of this warning must be posted as part of the product display or included with the cash register receipt when sold in the state of California.
© 2010 McCampbell Enterprises Unlimited, Inc.
P.O. Box 80218
Fort Wayne, IN 46898
Website Designed and Hosted by
Digital Hill Multimedia, Inc.
Internet Marketing Experts
229 S. Main Street
Goshen, IN 46526